TC Electronic has introduced the BAM200, an ultra-compact 200 Watt bass head with Class-D amp technology.
The BAM200 sports a specially designed high-voltage MOSFET preamp for a warm sound and immediate feel of an actual tube amp. Its responsive 3-band EQ provides a broad tonal palette.
With 200 Watts of Class-D amplifier technology, a virtually unlimited tone palette and the ultimate in portability, BAM200 will quickly become your go-to amp for the studio or the stage. Rugged steel construction makes BAM200 superbly roadworthy and ready to rock!
- 200 Watt portable micro bass head amplifier for stage and studio.
- Ultra-compact and lightweight design for ultimate portability.
- Cutting-edge Class-D amplifier technology for incredible power and sonic performance.
- TC Electronic preamplifier design for authentic sound and feel of a tube amp.
- 3-band EQ section provides ultimate tone shaping control.
- Balanced DI output for direct connection to mixing consoles and recording equipment.
- Studio-quality headphone amplifier with speaker emulation for personal practice and silent rehearsals.
- Amplifier protected against short circuits, thermal overload and low speaker impedance for enhanced reliability.
- Rugged steel amplifier chassis designed for life on the road.
- 3-Year Warranty Program.
- Designed and engineered in Denmark.
More information: TC Electronic