Tek’it Audio has announced the release of EQF8 and EQP8, two parametric equalizer plugins for Windows and Mac.
These EQ’s offer 8 band for mixing, mastering and sound design. They have been designed to keeps the character and nature of your sound that makes them ideal for a wide range of applications.
EQF8 and EQP8 offers center frequency, bandwidth, gain and bypass on each bands. Packed with a number of features, including digital peak meters, a mix fader for parallel equalization, separate left and right channels bypass and a very usable interface.
- Equalize on 8 band from bass to treble (EQF8) / 20Hz to 20KHz (EQP8).
- Control the gain, center frequency, bandwidth and bypass on each band.
- Bandwidth from one semi-tone to four octaves (EQF8).
- Input and output gain control from -∞ to +6dB.
- Dry/Wet Mix and phase inverter for parallel equalization.
- Separate left and right channels bypass.
- Carefully calibrated Digital Peak Meters.
- Max peak values display.
- Oversampling for clearer sound.
- Works in mono or stereo.
- Support any sample rate.
- 64-bit internal processing.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Undo your changes to initial preset value.
- Integrated preset manager, rename, copy, save, load…
- Up to 32 user presets per bank.
- Comes with user manual.
- Easy installer.
EQF8 and EQP8 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) are available for purchase for 49 EUR/$59 USD each. Trial versions are available to download.
Customers of the now discontinued 8eqf and 8eqp plugins are eligible for a free upgrade toward these new equalizers.
More information: Tek’it Audio