Tek’it Audio has announced the release of MScontrol, a free mid-side controller utility effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
MScontrol offers stereo signal encoding into Mid-Side signal, decoding of Mid-Side signal into stereo signal, as well as an “onboard” mode to adjust the signal without the need of using two plug¬in instances.
Take the control of your gain, panoramic, flip the phase, and mute the mid or side signals separately. Widen your sound, move it the way you want in the stereo space or enhance the mono compatibility. Monitor the L/R and M/S levels with the dBFS peak meters to keep your signal under control.
- Mid/Side encoder and decoder.
- Onboard mode.
- Mid-Side gain and panning control.
- Phase inverter on Mid-Side channels.
- Mute control on Mid and Side channels.
- Input channels swap.
- Carefully calibrated Digital Peak Meters.
- Support any sample rate.
- 64-bit internal processing.
- Zero processing latency.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Undo your changes to initial preset value.
- Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load…
MScontrol is available as a free download for Windows and Mac (VST/AU). Requires newsletter subscription.