The Electronic Garden kick off our new site with a pair of super-affordable sample packages featuring some of the coolest instruments in our studio. Whether you are a vintage synth fan or an experimental musician, one of these is bound to inspire you.
Degenerator is a collection of chaotic, contorted loops fashioned from battered rhythm boxes and quirky contraptions.
- Over 200 loops in .aif format, ranging from 100 BPM to 130 BPM.
- Palpitating percussion and bizarre beats specially designed for the adventurous experimenter.
- Instruments used in the creation of Degenerator include: Roland CR-78, Korg Minipops, Wersimatic WM-1, TEG modular synth, Symbolic Sound Corporation Kyma, Moog Minimoog, EMS VCS3, PPG Wave 2.2, Digidesign Turbosynth, U&I Metasynth.
- Royalty-free samples.
Degenerator is available for purchase for $15 USD.
I have sampled my entire ARP Collection and rolled the results into patches for Native Instruments’ Kontakt and Reason 4’s NN-XT samplers.
ARP Collection features
- Over 700 samples, meticulously looped and patched into 128 patches.
- ARP instruments sampled: ARP 2600, ARP Odyssey, ARP Omni II, ARP Model 1601 Sequencer.
- Includes basses, leads, special effects, pads, and percussion, all bursting with that classic analog sound.
- Includes edited and looped raw waveforms.
- Available in Kontakt 3, Reason 4 NN-XT and Combinator, and sfz formats.
The ARP Collection is available for purchase for $25 USD.
Some free samples from both libraries are available for download from the freebies page.
Visit The Electronic Garden for more information.