Plugin Boutique has announced an exclusive sale on AudioThing’s The Orb, a formant filter plugin which simulates the characteristics of the human voice.
Featuring a set of three band pass filters, The Orb can transform any sound into a vowel-like formant-filtered sound. With the three LFOs you can modulate the Vowel, the Emphasis/Resonance of the formants, and the Drift, which can shift up or down the frequencies of each formant. You can also create your own set of vowels by changing name and frequency for each vowel/formant.
The Orb features
- Three Band Pass Filters (ZDF design).
- Vowel Sets: Male, Female, Child and Custom.
- 3 LFOs (destinations: Vowel, Emphasis and Drift).
- Lightweight on CPU.
- Preset system with randomizer.
- Formats: VST, AU, and AAX (32/64bit).
- Platforms: OSX, Windows.
The Orb is on sale for £30 GBP until May 31st, 2018.
More information: AudioThing The Orb