THEPHONOLOOP has announced Break Geek DNB, a library of drum & percussion loops and one shots, inspired by vintage drum breaks.
It’s obvious that our loops weren’t created in the 60s or 70s like most of the classic breaks but our stuff has one main advantage over those gems from the past: it’s all new, original and never heard before material, which is easy to work with because it was created with music producer’s needs in mind.
A lot of attention went into sound design part of this project to make it sound as real as possible. It’s also important to mention that you won’t find here any over-saturated or flat, over-compressed sounds – there’s plenty of headroom left for additional sound design.
Break Geek DNB features
- 80 drum loops.
- 50 percussion loops: 20 individual (solo) loops, 30 mixed loops.
- BPM range: 85 – 170.
- 90 one shots: 15 kicks, 16 snares, 15 hats, 8 crashes, 22 percs, 11 shakers, 3 tambs.
- All original, never heard before material.
- 3 formats: 16-bit WAV (312 MB), 24-bit WAV / ACID (473 MB), 24-bit AIFF / Apple Loops (472 MB).
- 1.26 GB of multiformat material in total.
- 100% royalty free.
The sample pack is available for purchase for 19 EUR. THEPHONOLOOP has also released Break Geek DNB Lite, a free version of Break Geek DNB containing 10% of the full product.
More information: THEPHONOLOOP