ThePriest has released a beta version of ChannelTools, a free VST effect plug-in for Windows.
ChannelTools is a freeware VST plug-in to perform various tasks, primarily to control and analyze the levels of signals and to check and modify the stereo image.
- Written in C++, unique buggy :) DSP algorithms developed by myself.
- Awful GUI designed by myself.
- Purely digital, not analog modeled.
- Two gain faders with leds for activity (green leds) and clip (red leds).
- Configurable gain smoothing.
- Stereo width fader (0 to 200 %) with correlation meter.
- Pan fader with “stereo position meter”.
- Swap left and right channels.
- Invert phase.
- Limiter (hard limiter, not analog modeled, digital).
- Metering (peak and RMS).
- Double precision (64-bit) floating point internal processing engine.
- Double precision (64-bit) floating point audio output on VST 2.4 compatible hosts.
- Full automation support.
- Any sample rate supported.
- Zero latency.