thIIIrd has announced the release of Fang, a new synthesizer app for Android that provides a unique interface with the accelerometer input.
Fang is a synth app based on motion modulated control through accelerometer information. Each parameter can be linked to different directions of motion.
Contains presets, wav recording, a stepped arpeggiator with diatonic scale locking, a multi-pattern sequencer, wave shaping oscillators, resonant filter with envelope and pitch locking, and an effects rig (including formant filter, pitched delay, reverb, down-sample, bit reduction.)
Capable of strange sonic textures, complex evolving arpeggios, or classic sequenced synth sounds.
Fang Synth features
- Four sub parameters for each parameter to adjust left, right, back, and forward accelerometer input.
- Save and load presets.
- Export audio as wav.
- 4 pattern 8 step sequencer with adjustable rate.
- Stepped arpeggiator with sync and ms rate control.
- Diatonic scale lock.
- 5 voice polyphony.
- Pitch envelope.
- 2 oscillators wave shape between triangle and saw by slider and by an envelope.
- Oscillator B to A frequency modulation (fm).
- White noise generator.
- Per voice delay.
- Per voice down-sample effect.
- 4 pole resonant band-pass filter with frequency control by slider, pitch, and ADSR envelope.
- Amplitude controlled by ADSR envelope, number box, and pitch.
- Formant (vowel) filter.
- Delay with re-pitched feedback.
- Bit reduction.
Fang is available from Google Play for $4.49 USD/4.39 EUR.
More information: thIIIrd