Thomas Mundt has released an update to the LoudMax maximizer effect plugin for Windows, Mac, Linux and Winamp.
Version 1.40 includes a new peak hold function for the gain reduction meter, alongside some other improvements and fixes.
LoudMax is a Look-Ahead Brickwall Loudness Maximizer Plugin with a clean transparent sound. It is designed to retain the original character of the music as much as possible even at high compression levels.
Changes in LoudMax v1.40
- Peak hold function for the gain reduction meter.
- Improved meter responsiveness.
- VST3: Fixing meters not being displayed on some hosts.
- VST3: Added bypass functionality.
- VST3: Avoid unnecessary latency changes.
- Added legacy 32-bit version for Win XP and Vista.
- Improved algorithm.
Loudmax is free to download in VST/VST3, AU and LADPS formats and as a plugin for Winamp.
More information: Thomas Mundt