Time+Space has announced the release of Garritan Personal Orchestra 5, a major update to award-winning orchestral library including improved instrument sampling.
Garritan Personal Orchestra 5 features a complete orchestra with strings, brass, woodwinds, percussion and keyboards and is five times larger than its predecessor with more than 500 instruments now included.
New additions include…
- New Orchestral Strings including 94 section string patches, 33 small sections, and 28 solo strings in a wide range of bow strokes and techniques.
- 7 distinct choir groups with 23 patches, including boys’ and children’s choirs as well as sopranos, altos, tenors and basses.
- Updated brass instruments from the renowned ProjectSAM ´Orchestral Brass Classic´.
- Two new concert grand pianos: a legendary 9’ Model D and a 7’ Model B.
- New harp instruments with pedaling emulation, a custom organ console for expanded pipe organ control, more than 16 new impulse response presets, and much more.
GPO 5 also incorporates Sonic Morphing, an innovative technology that produces seamless dynamics ranging from the very quietest pianissimo to the loudest, most audacious forte sounds.
Whether you´re arranging music, learning or teaching orchestration, needing an orchestral accompaniment for practise, or working on scores and parts, GPO 5 is the ultimate and affordable orchestral solution.
GPO 5 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX/Standalone) is available for download from Time+Space for £99 GBP. A boxed USB drive will be available in early April. An upgrade path for GPO 4 users is available for £37.95 GBP.