Time+Space has announced the launch of a collection of deals with savings of up to a huge 82% off, available this weekend only.
The offers include…
- 78% off Impact Soundworks Ethnic Bundle – Contains 8 ‘world’ titles with traditional instruments from Japan, India, Greece, Ireland, Turkey, Kazakhstan, and beyond.
- 82% off Audiomodern Sync Bundle – a set of supreme sounding loop based sampler instruments focusing on futuristic sounding electronic and glitch drum grooves.
- 40% off Soundiron Sonespheres 1 and 2 – a series of uniquely sound-designed atmospheric synths, textural pads, evolving soundscapes, nuanced drones and tonal ambiences, built for Native Instruments Kontakt.
- 30% off SoundDust – weird and wonderfully inventive instruments and sounds for Kontakt or Spectrasonics Omnisphere courtesy of composer, Pendle Poucher. (Excludes Bundles)
- 50% off Big Fish Vintage Horns virtual instrument – add some character with these classic horn section sounds of R&B, Soul, and Funk bands from the ’60s and ‘70s.
- Gothic Instruments loyalty boost – Existing SCULPTOR or DRONAR customers can enjoy bigger loyalty discounts this weekend with 30% off any Gothic Instruments title. You’ll also enjoy an extra 1000 T+S loyalty points with each title purchased.
- Free expansion pack from The Unfinished with u-He Diva or Zebra – buy one of u-he’s most popular synths and Time+Space will send you an expansion pack worth up to £29.99 from The Unfinished.
The deals end Monday May 7th, 2018.
More information: Time+Space