Time+Space is celebrating NAMM 2020 with exclusive deals from Soundiron, Zero-G and more.
It’s that time of year again, where music fans and software developers from across the globe all flock to California for one of the world’s largest music trade shows and to celebrate the occasion Time+Space has launched some exclusive deals through to Monday with savings of up to 70%.
- 60% off Wavelet Audio Cabal 8.
- 60% off Zero-G Disco Platinum and The London Sessions.
- 60% off Gothic Instruments Sculptor sound design Kontakt libraries.
- 33% off selected Soundiron percussion libraries (or 40% if you buy all three).
- 70% off Eventide new Spring Reverb effects plug-in.
If you’re signed up to the Time+Space customer loyalty programme, you’ll earn points on your shopping enabling you to save on future purchases.
More information: Time+Space