Togu Audio Line has announced the release of TAL-Sampler, a sampler instrument plug-in for Windows and Mac.
TAL-Sampler is not just a sample player. It’s a full featured analog modeled synthesizer with a sampler engine as sound source, including a powerful modulation matrix and a high quality self-oscillating 24/12/6 dB low pass filter.
Don’t expect a 40GB piano sample library with samples for every velocity or something similar. The idea is to bring back the fun sampling was in the good old times with small samples, fast loading times and an intuitive work-flow to create your own sample presets without getting lost in the settings.
- Vintage DAC modes (Emu II, AM6070, Sample Hold).
- Steep 96dB low-pass reconstruction filter (Emu II and AM6070 F).
- Variable sample rate.
- Powerful MOD-Matrix.
- Four sample layers.
- Three AHDSR envelopes with vintage Digital / RC mode.
- Three LFO’s (Triangle, Saw, Rectangle, Random, Noise).
- High Quality effects (Reverb, EQ, Delay).
- Self resonating zero feedback delay filter (24/12/6 dB LP).
- Wide range of audio formats supported (*.wav, *.aiff, *.aif, *.mp3, *.ogg, *.flac).
- Scallable high resolution user interface.
- The possibility to change font and background colour.
- Fast sample and preset loading.
- More than 100 presets available as download.
TAL-Sampler for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for the introductory price of $45 USD until August 8th, 2015 (regular $60 USD).
Togu Audio Line has also released TAL-Reverb-4, a free effect plug-in.
TAL-Reverb-4 is a standalone version of the high quality reverb implemented in TAL-Sampler.
- Modulated vintage reverb sound.
- Very diffuse sound.
- Fast build up time, also with long reverb sounds.
- Works on almost every audio material.
- Easy to use.
- Only stereo channels supported.
TAL-Reverb-4 is a free download for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX).
More information: Togu Audio Line