Togu Audio Line has released version 1.1.0 of its TAL-Mod virtual analog synthesizer that combines an exceptional sound with nearly unlimited modulation possibilities.
Its special oscillator model is able to create a wide range of sounds, from classic mono to rich stereo leads, effects and pads.
Routings can be done with virtual patch cables. Just connect a modulation output with a modulation target. After that it’s possible to adjust the intensity of the modulation. You don’t need to be a modular expert. The plug-in is suitable for beginners and experts!
Changes in TAL-Mod v1.1.0
- Delete routings in patching dialogs added.
- New factory presets.
- Improved envelopes -> Attack & Decay.
- Arp / Seq tempo bug fixed (1.0.8).
- Better UI performance (1.0.7).
- CPU spikes on Windows fixed (1.0.7).
- Microtuning fix (1.0.7).
- Decay shape knob added (1.0.6).
- Bug fixes (1.0.6).
- Key-stealing – optional analogue type mode (1.0.5).
- Bug fixes (1.0.5).
TAL-Mod is available for purchsae for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX). The intro pricing of $40 USD (ex VAT) has been extended until May 14th, 2018.
More information: Togu Audio Line