Togu Audio Line has updated the TAL-Sampler instrument plugin to version 2.4.0.
TAL-Sampler is not just a sample player. It’s a full featured analog modeled synthesizer with a sampler engine as sound source, including a powerful modulation matrix and a high quality self-oscillating 24/12/6 dB low pass filter.
Changes in TAL-Sampler v2.4.0:
- Play sample from cursor position when click at waveform in mapping view.
- Load ROM’s direct from layer view.
- UI improved.
- Bug fixes.
- Possible crash when loading presets fixed (v2.3.3).
- Mod wheel does not work in mod matrix fixed (v2.3.1).
- Framework update and bug fixes (v2.3.0).
- Possible wrong synced delay and LFO time fixed (v2.2.9).
- Portamento TIME mode fixed (v2.2.8).
- Losing microtuning file name fixed (v2.2.7).
- Peaks when modulating bass sounds with pulse or saw fixed (v2.2.6).
- Mapping dialog transpose does not snap to value fixed (v2.2.6).
- Sample not found dialog not showing up fixed (v2.2.6).
- New layer low and highpass filter default values for older presets fixed (v2.2.4).
- Possible crash fixed (v2.2.3).
TAL-Sampler is available in VST, AU and AAX plugin formats for Windows and Mac. A license costs $60 USD ex. VAT where applicable.
More information: Togu Audio Line