Togu Audio Line has released version 1.4.0 of TAL-Sampler, a virtual sampler instrument for Windows and Mac.
TAL-Sampler is not just a sample player. It’s a full featured analog modeled synthesizer with a sampler engine as sound source, including a powerful modulation matrix and a high quality self-oscillating 24/12/6 dB low pass filter.
Changes in TAL-Sampler v1.4.0
- Shift + mouse drag snaps mod matrix amount to integer values.
- Mod matrix source UI update issue fixed.
- Remember save directory and add to folder favorites.
- Tune file directory to favorites added.
- Preset load button in preset browser added (loads presets without leaving preset browser).
- Scrollbar contrast in mapping view improved.
- -1 for sample parameters in talsmpl preset file allowed for sample length and loop length.
- Remember tun file path.
- Open preset browser in directory of current preset if possible.
- Possible file filter crash in browser fixed.
- More contrast to UI file browser and other components.
- MIDI map button on mapping view added. Select mapping through MIDI.
- Parameter updating when create UI improved.
- Mod matrix amount can now be automated.
- Show real mod matrix amount in value display.
- Click at scrollbar in mapping view does not select other splice.
- UI keyboard does not steal keys anymore.
- Show presets in menu for fast preset browsing.
- Don’t show default parameters (maybe does not work in all hosts).
- c3 is the middle key.
- Slice button stays enabled when slicing audio.
- Removed shadow from mapping editor wave view.
- Loop start now moves loop end too with constant loop length.
- Snap mode also snaps to zero and sample end.
TAL-Sampler for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for the introductory price of $45 USD until August 1st, 2015 (regular $60 USD).