Togu Audio Line has released version v1.4.7 of TAL-Sampler, a sampler instrument for Windows and Mac.
TAL-Sampler is not just a sample player. It’s a full featured analog modeled synthesizer with a sampler engine as sound source, including a powerful modulation matrix and a high quality self-oscillating 24/12/6 dB low pass filter.
Changes in TAL-Sampler v1.4.7
- m4a audio file support for OSX and windows when codec is available.
- Improved linear interpolation.
- Clean sampling mode added.
- Disable transpose for sample in mapping dialog added (track button).
- SFZ end tag support added.
- Remember “Play when selected” in sampler instance added.
- Phase invert in mapping dialog added.
- Inverted sample stereo fixed. There is now a Stereo Switch option in the mapping dialog. The button is enabled for existing presets for backward compatiblity.
- Improved waveform display for stereo samples.
TAL-Sampler for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for $60 USD.