Togu Audio Line has launched version 1.5.0 of its TAL-Sampler plugin for Windows and Mac.
TAL-Sampler is not just a sample player. It’s a full featured analog modeled synthesizer with a sampler engine as sound source, including a powerful modulation matrix and a high quality self-oscillating 24/12/6 dB low pass filter.
Changes in TAL-Sampler v1.5.0
- Microtuning file name now shows up in the menu when file is loaded.
- Possible invalid values in delay filters kills output signal fixed.
- Change filename when file selected not possible in file save dialog fixed.
- User interface updated. Better readable fonts. Mapping dialog view improvements.
- Vertical waveform zoom in mapping dialog added.
- Issue with resampler modes and visible knobs fixed.
TAL-Sampler costs $60 USD.