Tokyo Dawn Labs has announced updates for its SlickEQ parallel dynamic equalizer, Kotelnikov wideband dynamics processor and Nova mixing/mastering equalizer effect plugins for Windows and Mac.
We’ve updated all products and recommend you to install the latest versions. Several new features have been added, as well as various performance, compatibility and stability improvements.
Changes in SlickEQ v1.2.1 / Kotelnikov v1.0.7 / Nova v1.0.8
- Added product update lookup functionality (optional).
- Comboboxes can now be used like sliders.
- UI performance improved.
- Fixed a rare Window XP issue sometimes closing plugin host after a few hours.
- Fixed an “white UI” issue appearing in Renoise/mac/32bit.
- Minimal fixes.
- SlickEQ / Kotelnikov: Added experimental openGL renderer (see settings dialog).
- SlickEQ / Kotelnikov: Added “Save As Default Preset” function.
- Kotelnikov: Fixed an issue in INSANE mode preventing full bit transparency at zero GR.
- Nova: SOLO mode mouse handling fixes.
The updated plugins are now available for download (VST/AU/AAX). Updated Gentleman’s Editions can be accessed from the customer profile at Tokyo Dawn Labs.
More information: Tokyo Dawn Labs