TDR Kotelnikov is a wideband dynamics processor combining high fidelity dynamic range control with deep musical flexibility. As a descendant of the venerable TDR Feedback Compressor product family, Kotelnikov has directly inherited several unique features such as a proven control scheme, individual release control for peak and RMS content, an intuitive user interface, and powerful, state of the art, high-precision algorithms.
Changes in TDR Kotelnikov v1.0.6 (standard + GE)
- Fixed crackling sometimes appearing in Sum/Diff channel modes.
- New LEFT and RIGHT channel modes.
- Minor performance improvements.
TDR VOS SlickEQ is a mixing/mastering equalizer designed for ease of use, musical flexibility and impeccable sound. Three (and a half) filter-bands arranged in a classic Low/Mid/High semi-parametric layout offer fast and intuitive access to four distinct EQ modes, each representing a set of distinct EQ curves and behaviors.
Changes in TDR VOS SlickEQ (standard and GE) v1.2.0
- [GE] Expandable frequency magnitude display (plugin resizes) # [GE] Output analyzer option # [GE] Collapsible bottom bar (plugin resizes) # New LEFT and RIGHT channel modes # New OUT STAGE mode “Funky”.
- Various minor UI changes.
Kotelnikov and SlickEQ are available for download for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX). The Gentleman Editions are 30 EUR and 40 EUR, respectively.
More information: Tokyo Dawn Labs