Appearing in the familiar layout of a parametric equalizer, each band also includes a full featured dynamics section allowing the processor to cover an impressively wide range of applications. Be it a master lacking density, the drum bus asking for more crispiness, or a sibilance problem in your perfect take: NOVA has an elegant answer.
Changes in TDR Nova v1.1.0
- Attack and release ranges increased.
- Added EQ auto gain switch (standard edition).
- Release automation can now be deactivated (GE).
- UI performance substantially improved.
- Fixed wrong “greyed out” states.
- Various inline help corrections.
- Manual updated.
- Fixed rare PT related race-conditions.
- Mouse handling improved.
TDR Nova is a free download for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX); TDR Nova GE costs 40 EUR.
More information: Tokyo Dawn Labs