NOVA is a parallel dynamic equalizer. Appearing in the familiar layout of a parametric equalizer, each band also includes a full featured dynamics section allowing the processor to cover an impressively wide range of applications. Be it a master lacking density, the drum bus asking for more crispiness, or a sibilance problem in your perfect take: NOVA has an elegant answer.
Changes in TDR Nova & TDR Nova GE v1.0.7
- Added 18dB/oct filter slopes to HP and LP (GE only).
- Added new 72dB/oct HP filter mode for (HP and LP) (standard only).
- Added “Save As Default Preset” function.
- Create HP and LP bands via double click outside the audible band (dashed lines in display).
- Better indication of SOLO state (band on/off buttons grey out accordingly).
- UI Performance improved.
- Added experimental openGL renderer (see settings dialog).
- Fixed a structural issue related to LP filtering.
- Minor fixes and improvements.
- UI Performance improved [v1.0.6].
- Deactivation of band groups now possible (via the ON buttons) [v1.0.6].
- Dragging band group in the analyzer while in band solo mode now possible [v1.0.6].
- Fixed bug where the ratio knob appeared twice [v1.0.6].
- Fixed minor graphical issues [v1.0.6].
- Fixed bug related to Q and ORDER BY FREQ [v1.0.6].
- RELEASE range increased (down to 10ms) [v1.0.6].
- Mousewheel in SOLO mode corrected [v1.0.6].
TDR Nova is a free download for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX). The Gentleman’s Edition costs 40 EUR.
More information: Tokyo Dawn Labs