Tokyo Dawn Labs has released updates to the TDR SlickEQ M equalizer effect plugin and DeEdger plugin by Ohlhorst Digital that controls the hardness of audio material while preserving dynamic impact and musicality.
Changes in SlickEQ M v2.0.0
- Added VST3 support
- Added compatibility for macOS Catalina # Added 100%, 125% and 150% UI scale options.
- Added advanced mixed phase modes for stereo width and balance filters.
- Added “SumDiff” stereo mode offering operation similar to traditional M/S EQing.
- Added “Mono” and exclusive channel modes “Sum”, “Diff”, “Left”, Right”.
- Added ECO and LIVE (zero latency) processing modes.
- Replaced LF and HF nonlinearity options with LF and HF exciters (legacy mode still accessible and recallable).
- Added Smart Operations panel (incl. control over stereo width and panning).
- Added source selector for the analyser: Off, Input, Output.
- Added options for Stereo Analysis (stereo width and balance vs frequency).
- EQ autogain no longer affected by HP or LP (projects recall as before, though).
- Analyzer precision and reaction time improved.
- UI performance improved.
- Fixed bug in stereo width loudness correction (old projects recall as before, though).
- Several little improvements.
Changes in OD DeEdger v1.2.3
- Added VST3 plugin format.
- Fixed compatibility with macOS Catalina.
The plugins are currently on sale at 40% off in a Black Friday sale at Plugin Boutique. The updates are free to existing users of SlickEQ M and DeEdger.
More information: Tokyo Dawn Labs