Tone Projects has announced the release of Unisum, a transparent, flexible mastering compression effect plugin.
Unisum offers exceptionally clean compression, wideband compression with multi-band control, full creative control and character with the HYGGE circuit, to add mastering grade transformer and tube warmth.
Unisum is a state-of-the-art mastering compressor based on a novel topology combining impeccable sound with unmatched musical flexibility.
Built in collaboration with experienced mastering professionals, Unsium features clean wideband compression driven by flexible multi-band detection, and extensive control over envelope and transfer curve. Whether you want to add glue or groove, shape the dynamic contours, or solve a challenge in the mix, Unisum helps you achieve your goal with precision and integrity.
- State-of-the-art digital compressor suited for all mastering applications.
- Wideband compression driven by flexible multi-band detector scheme.
- Adjustable RMS and Peak detectors across 3 frequency bands.
- Variable Knee, GR Limit, and Linearity parameters offering full control over transfer curve.
- Frequency dependent Ratio and Threshold.
- Release Curve continuously variable between linear and logarithmic.
- Detailed controls to shape Attack and Release curves.
- Memory Effect for adjustable program dependency of Attack and Release.
- Transient Override to adjust attack/release for loud transients.
- Parallel secondary envelope useful for smoothing without sacrificing responsiveness.
- Switchable HYGGE circuit for a warm and thick sound inspired by tubes and transformers.
- Stereo or Mid/Side mode with separate controls for each channel.
- Continuously variable channel linking, including advanced controls to filter and limit linking.
- Sidechain high-pass and emphasis filters.
- Dry/Wet control for easy parallel compression.
- 3 quality modes, ranging from Real-Time to Pristine using high fidelity linear phase oversampling.
- Gain reduction meter switchable between True GR, PPM, and VU ballistics.
- A/B preset switching.
- Built-in Style presets with easy to use starting points for advanced parameters.
- Presets by experienced mastering engineers.
Unisum is available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats for the intro price of $149 USD (regular $199 USD). The offer expires May 1st, 2020.
More information: Tone Projects