Tone Projects has released an update to its Unisum mastering compressor effect plugin. Version 1.1 of the transparent, flexible compressor adds several of the most requested features and bug fixes.
Unisum is a state-of-the-art mastering compressor based on a novel topology combining impeccable sound with unmatched musical flexibility.
Built in collaboration with experienced mastering professionals, Unsium features clean wideband compression driven by flexible multi-band detection, and extensive control over envelope and transfer curve. Whether you want to add glue or groove, shape the dynamic contours, or solve a challenge in the mix, Unisum helps you achieve your goal with precision and integrity.
Changes in Unisum v1.1
- New: Scalable User Interface.
- New: Loudness based Auto-Gain.
- New: More speed options for xRatio and Memory Effect.
- New: Next/Previous buttons for Presets.
- New: SC Dip and SC Lowpass filters interchangeable with SC Emphasis.
- Improved: SC Emphasis/Dip now has more frequency options and a “soft” mode for subtle boost/cuts.
- Fix: Hygge sometimes caused a pop/click at the beginning of playback/rendering.
- Fix: SC Highpass could be set differently for each channel despite 100% channel link.
- Fix: Trying to load user preset from sub-folder loads wrong preset.
- Fix: Crash when unloading plug-in in WaveLab on Mac.
- Fix: various minor performance and stability issues.
Available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats, Unisum costs $199 USD.
More information: Tone Projects