Tone2 Audio has announced the release of Banser, a sound pack for the Electra 2.8 software synthesizer instrument.
This soundset is best used to inspire your creative mind, to take you to new sonic territory in modern styles such as Trap, Pop, Bay Area Beats, Reggaeton, Hyperpop, and R&B.
The collection of both curious and chaotic sounds allow for a great contrast in your productions, with plenty of flexibility for sample making, sci-fi scores,or accent layering for already existing projects.
- 187 Sounds: 47 Arpeggiators, 24 Keys, 24 Pads, 22 Basses, 27 Bell & Plucks, 23 Leads, 20 Synth & Accents.
- Every preset has been designed to sound fresh before any mixer effects.
- Created by Banser and ColdFrontVilla Collective.
- All samples used were created exclusively for this kit using foley and analog hardwares.
- Arps can be turned off and layers can be soloed to customize the sounds for your song.
- Arp layers contain sounds that are different from the rest of the set.
- Integrated using new Electrax 2.8 functionality.
- Sounds are very interesting when reversed as well.
- Creative basses are included for bridges/interludes.
- Volume of each preset has been properly normalized.
- Use the mod wheel with your mouse or midi controller to find new timbres & tones. Alternatively, you can automate the mod wheel in your DAW for more sonic variation in your productions.
- Sounds are made to sound interesting and usable at extreme transposition.
The soundset is available for purchase for 39 USD/EUR.
More information: Tone2 Audio