Tone2 Audio has announced the release of a new soundset for the Icarus wavetable synthesizer instrument.
Vocals & Chops comes with a collection of presets that uses Icarus’ exclusive 3D wavetable technology to create synthetic voices.
The patches are not just a bunch of ‘vocal samples’ – it is real speech synthesis. The vocal chants are never out-of-tune and automatically synchronize to the song’s BPM rate. This makes it very easy to add professional sounding vocals to your tracks.
Vocals & Chops features
- The set uses Icarus’ unique 3D Wavetable synthesis to create voice sounds in realtime.
- The sounds are exclusive and not possible with other synthesizers.
- All vocal phrases automatically sync to BPM and are never out-of-the-beat.
- It is possible to play vocal melodies and polyphonic singing with the keyboard.
- It is possible to timestretch and pitchshift the vocals in realtime.
- All voices are properly tuned.
- Created by the developer of Icarus.
- 150 inspiring presets.
- Most presets can be morphed with the modwheel.
- Seamless integration into the user interface.
- Very easy installation.
- Uses the new features introduced with Icarus v1.5.
- All sounds have been have been carefully normalized.
The soundset is available for 29 EUR / $39 USD.
More information: Tone2 Audio