Tone2 Audio has announced the release of Nemesis 2, an update to the synthesizer plugin for Windows and Mac OS.
The update to version 2.0 includes a large GUI, many new features, new waveforms, improved sound quality, better performance and many enhancements.
Nemesis can do all important classic digital synthesis methods as well as a new approach called ‘NeoFM’. NeoFM is more powerful and more easy to program than traditional FM. It offers superior sound quality. A warm and creamy signature-sound is generated by its engine.
Nemesis 2 features
- Can do all important digital synthesis methods + NeoFM.
- Huge sonic range: Warm, cold, metallic, silky or creamy.
- Can create unique sounds that are not possible with other synths.
- NeoFM is an exclusive and improved approach to FM synthesis.
- Unique signature-sound.
- Contains 1065 inspiring patches from professional designers.
- High-end sound quality with low demands on your CPU.
- User-friendly interface.
- Extremely versatile.
- Many high-end quality effects.
- Wave import and re-synthesis for unlimited sonic possibilities.
- Additive spectrum editor.
- True 4x stereo unison.
- Powerful, easy-to-use arpeggiator.
Available in VST and AU plugin formats, Nemesis 2 is priced $99 USD / 99 EUR. The plugin is downward-compatible with all previous versions and the update is free for owners of a license for Nemesis.
More information: Tone2 Audio