Tone2 Audiosoftware has announced the release of Electra2, a major upgrade to its ElectraX synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Electra2 offers a large range of new features and enhancements. Like a comfortable patch browser to give you an instant overview of all available categories and sounds.
16 new effects, a sample editor, Physical Modeling synthesis, 5 new filter types, enhanced sound quality, improved user interface and a huge number of further enhancements.
Electra2 breathes new life into the term “synthesizer workstation”. With its powerful and sonically versatile approach to audio production, it provides you with truly outstanding new sounds. Electra2 is ready for any type of music you play!
New in Electra2
- Over 700 additional patches with over 1500 sounds.
- Completely reworked all factory sounds.
- Comfortable patch browser.
- Sample editor.
- Physical modeling synthesis.
- 16 new effects.
- 5 new filters.
- 236 additional waveforms.
- Enhanced sound quality.
- New graphics.
- Better user interface.
- Enhanced performance.
- A huge number of further new features and enhancements.
- Electra2 is downward compatible with the previous version.
Electra2 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for purchase for 149 EUR/$189 USD.
ElectraX users can upgrade for 79 EUR/$89 USD, and Electra2 is also available as part of the new Electra2 Big Bundle (incl. wavetable expansion + 9 soundsets) for 299 EUR/$399 USD. Prices incl. VAT.