Tone2 has released version 1.9 of FireBird+, the virtual instrument for Windows PC featuring Harmonic Content Morphing synthesis.
Changes in FireBird+ v1.9
- New: Keyboards with nonstandard pitchwheels are not longer out-of-tune.
- New: Software disclaimer in installer.
- Improved: Reduced loading time.
- Improved: User errors and previously installed warez versions of FireBird do not longer mute the output.
- Improved: Improved host compatibility. Workarounds for several buggy hosts (gui resizing).
- Changed: Warez versions of reFX/Tone2 products do not longer cause a warning message.
- Fixed: Wrong display of fatness value.
- Fixed:“Moog analog filter” created a loud noise on low cutoff values.
- Fixed:Wrong display of “Reverb high-end” parameters.