Tone2 Audiosoftware has released version 1.1 of Nemesis, a synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Nemesis includes traditional FM synthesis as well as a completely new and improved approach to FM called NeoFM synthesis. NeoFM and several other innovative synthesis methods are exclusively available in Nemesis.
NeoFM is extremely powerful and intuitive. It is now easier than ever to get very good sounding results. The sound quality of Nemesis surpasses conventional synths, making it easy to locate the sonic sweet spot. Nemesis features an easy-to-use interface, which ensures that you will experience synthesis at its best and most entertaining.
Changes in Nemesis v1.1
- New features:
- Windows 10 support.
- Patches in the browser can be selected with the mousewheel (if host supports it).
- Enhanced stability.
- Enhanced performance.
- Enhanced compatibility.
- Slightly enhanced sound quality.
- More linear frequency response, especially in 96kHz.
- Patch browser now saves rnk files within Nemesis_sounds directory.
- Bug fixes:
- Fixed a rarely appearing problem with non-standard mouse drivers.
- Fixed an exotic problem where menus did not work because of a badly configured Windows.
- Fixed some minor problems with the patch browser.
- Fixed a possible crash in that could happen if plugin was closed quickly after loading.
Nemesis for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for purchase for 149 EUR incl. VAT.