Tone2 has announced an update to its RayBlaster virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac, including VST3 support and various enhancements and fixes.
RayBlaster unveils a completely new dimension of sounds, impossible with other synths. The revolutionary Impulse Modeling Synthesis is not just a marketing buzzword, but a radically different approach to synthetic sound generation.
Changes in RayBlaster v2.7.2
- New features:
- Added a VST3 version.
- You can select from 3 different installation types: Minimal (VST2 only), Default (VST2 + Standalone) and Full (VST2 + VST3 + Standalone).
- Added a Microsoft-approved certificate to the installer.
- HiDPI support for the VST3 version.
- More beautiful keyboard graphics.
- More contrast.
- More smart detection of the VST2 path.
- Slightly higher performance.
- Smaller binary and slightly faster loading.
- More precise timing.
- Higher sound-quality in 44 kHz, 48 kHz and 88 kHz sample-rate.
- More robustness.
- Several small enhancements.
- Workaround for the ‘unusual’ audio architecture of FL Studio. It is not longer necessary to enable ‘Use fixed size buffers’ to avoid crackles.
RayBlaster 2.7.2 is downward-compatible with all previous versions. Note that the updated version no longer supports 32-bit Windows.
More information: Tone2