Tone2 Audiosoftware has updated the Saurus virtual analog synthesizer to version 1.1, featuring a large number of new features and enhancements.
Saurus brings the highly regarded analog sound from the past into the unlimited digital realm, fusing them together with a user interface that invites to tweak and a multitude of unique sound sculpting tools exclusive to Saurus. All without placing heavy demands on your CPU or budget.
Changes in Saurus v1.1
- New features:
- Arpeggiator can be loaded and saved.
- Added 42 additional arpeggiator patterns.
- Selecting patches by clicking on the arrows is supported now.
- Included 14 demosounds of Analog SoundSet.
- Gatekeeper support (Mac).
- Help PDF can be shown from GUI (Mac).
- Windows8 support for 64 bit versions.
- Enhanced sound of boost.
- Enhanced sound of 24dB filter.
- Enhanced sound of feedback.
- Enhanced sound of sync.
- Enhanced sound of unison in poly16 mode.
- Enhanced sound of OSC noise.
- Enhanced Legato.
- More punchy sound.
- Slighly enhanced shape of volume envelope.
- Enhanced installers.
- Many other minor enhancements.
- Removed demo voice.
- Demo time has been extended to 20 min.
- Init patch is available in demo.
- Fixed a memory leak.
- Fixed a rarely appearing problem with hanging notes.
- Sustain pedal.
- Fixed a subtle click which could happen with allSoundOff in 44 khz.
- Fixed wrong labels of LFO waveforms.
- Some fixes in list selectors.
Saurus for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for 99 EUR / $119 USD.