Tone2 has announced a new update for its Saurus analog software synthesizer plugin.
Both the PC and Mac version are loading faster, chorus sounds smoother, delay and PingPong sound more harmonic. Tube-distortion is more clear and supports oversampling. The interface brings bigger Menus for best visibility and several small enhancements have been implemented in the GUI.
Finally, the true analog sound does no longer require compromises! Tone2 Saurus 2 is an extremely authentic emulation instrument plugin of analog synthesizers. It covers all aspects of the most famous and expensive synths, but without disadvantages.
Version 2.6 includes is downward-compatible with all previous versions. All existing song-projects and patches can be loaded without any further steps necessary. They will benefit from the enhanced sound-quality.
Changes in Saurus v2.6
- Tooltips and Drag&Drop info can be hidden in the config section.
- Added Digital Signatures for the installers on PC.
- Added Notarization for the installers on Mac.
- Support for Code-Signing on the Mac, since newer hosts may require it to be able to run plugins.
- Compatibility with MacOS Catalina.
- Completely new AudioUnit interface.
- A double-click on a knob resets in to the default value (Mac).
- Many more enhancements and fixes.
Saurus 2 (VST/AU) is available at ProducerSpot for $119 USD.
More information: Tone2