Tone2 has released version 1.1. of Warmverb, a modular multi effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Warmverb gives you the flexibility to program and combine effect chains using high quality effects and up to four effects per multi-effect program.
With an easy to use graphical user interface, an intelligent ‘Randomize’ button and 150+ presets giving you instant access to vocoders, pitch shifters, distortion, modulators and a large selection of essential effects, new sounds and inspiration are just a click away.
Changes in Warmverb v1.1
- Additional serial routing scheme.
- Bypass knobs for the effect modules.
- Three reflection effects: early reflection, reverse reflection and gated reflection.
- Aliaser effect.
- Trancegate effect.
- 43 new presets.
- The vocoder is now MIDI controllable.
- Improved sound for ‘Reverb large’ and ‘Reverb Ultra’ effects.
- Improved performance.
- Stereo enhancer’s left and right channels were swapped.
Warmverb is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) for 59 EUR / $79 USD. A demo version can be downloaded from the product page.