ToneBoosters has announced the release of Flowtones, a virtual analog synthesizer for Windows, macOS, and iOS.
Thanks to its true VA synthesis engine, the use of non-linear filters and extensive modulation options, Flowtones sounds warmer and more analog than digital romplers and wavetable-based synths. Have a listen to our demo tracks that use Flowtones exclusively, without external effects or sounds.
- True VA synthesis engine with 36 waveforms with pulsewidth modulation.
- 30 Non-linear, great sounding virtual analog filter types.
- 4 voltage-controlled oscillator (VCO) architecture split into over two parts.
- Noise, unison, and subharmonic generators for each VCO.
- Extensive modulation options, including LFOs that can modulate themselves.
- Studio-grade effects (reverb, delay, chorus).
- Unique formant filter to add human character.
- Master equaliser and peak limiter for a final touch.
- Non-linear voltage-controlled amplifier (VCA) power supply simulation.
- Intuitive step sequencer that can trigger chords and note series.
- Hundreds of presets and an intelligent randomizer for instant new patches.
- Scalable user interface with dozens of color theme options.
The synth is available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats and as standalone software for Windows and Mac, priced 59 EUR. The iOS version is $12.99 USD at the App Store.
Additionally, ToneBooster has released updates for all of its products, bringing various improvements, enhancements and new features.
More information: ToneBoosters