ToneBoosters has released version 1.2.2 of its plugin installers, providing a range of improvements and updates including AAX support.
In response to an overwhelming number of customer requests, ToneBoosters has made the v4 plugin range ( Barricade 4, Equalizer 4, ReelBus 4, and Reverb 4) as well as our acclaimed headphone correction plug-in Morphit available as AAX plugins for Avid Pro Tools.
The beta AAX plugins require a 64-bit version of Avid Pro Tools, and Windows 7 SP1 or up for Microsoft Windows computers and macOS 10.10 or up for Apple computers. The AAX plugins are included in our latest installers.
Changes in v1.2.2
- Native AAX (Pro Tools) versions of the flagship peak limiter (Barricade 4), dynamic equaliser (Equaliser 4), headphone correction and calibration (Morphit), tape simulator (ReelBus 4) and room simulation (Reverb 4).
- Various performance and stability improvements.
- All plugins are provided in native 64-bit format.
- 31 new headphone profiles added to Morphit – the most extensive headphone correlation and calibration tool available today.
- Support for the latest and greatest Harman headphone target curves in Morphit.
The updated installers are available for download for Windows and Mac.
More information: Toneboosters