Toneboosters has released an update to its Equalizer 4 analog modeled, dynamic equalizer effect plugin with AI assist functionality.
TB Equalizer 4 combines features from TB Equalizer v3 and TB FlX v3. It provides static and dynamic equalization tools for bus and track use, an integrated spectrum analyzer, as well as a unique AI assist function.
Changes in TB Equalizer v4.1.9
- Analog circuitry modeling. Every filter section can now run in pure digital mode or using analog circuitry modelling providing warmth and character.
- A new high-quality mode is available that uses oversampling and anti-aliasing filters for even higher-quality equalization.
- New filter types include flat-top filters of various orders, new high-order low and high shelving filters and a new spectral tilt filter.
- You can now set the color of curves and controls for each individual filter section.
- Improved visual indication of the time-varying gain when filters run in dynamic equalization mode.
- Undo/redo functionality to improve workflow.
- Lasso function to move and modify multiple filter sections simultaneously.
- Cross-hair functionality when hovering the equalizer.
- Over 10x reduction of plugin state memory communicated to host programs.
- Redesign of the controls panel to improve workflow and filter data.
- Improved scroll bar interaction with the mouse for zooming and scrolling.
- Grid lines can now be enabled or disabled.
- Snap-to-zero can now be enabled or disabled.
- New color theme has been added.
- New drop down menu to quickly resize the interface.
- Double-click in various corners will now automatically initiate a new filter with the appropriate type (high-pass, low-shelf, low-pass, or high-shelf).
- Improved GUI drawing performance.
- Improved UI spacing at low frequencies.
- Various stability and performance improvements.
Equalizer 4 is available for 39 EUR. It supports VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats.
More information: Toneboosters