SoundGym has announced the launch of ToneGym, an online ear-training platform that enables musicians to improve their skills, connect, compete, and help each other on a journey to musical excellence.
Members can complete daily musical workouts, track their progress and analyze their training, learn music theory concepts, deepen their learning with interactive music theory tools, connect with other musicians, compete, and be part of the modern musician community.
The world of music theory education is a very serious one. I think that ToneGym adds new dimensions of fun, effectiveness, and social interaction to spice things up, and turn ear-training into an exciting experience that musicians love. – Noam Gingold, SoundGym founder
- Personalized ear-training program and a daily workout that fits his musical skills. Training sessions are made of ear-training games and music theory exercises that help musicians to develop musical intuition. Playing multi-level musical games members will improve core skills such as interval detection, scale recognition, chord progression, sense of rhythm, and more.
- Keeps musicians motivated while learning and training. Members can participate in contests, compete with colleagues and friends, pass levels, achieve goals, earn coins, buy virtual goods, and win awards and special prizes.
- Helps musicians know their strengths and weaknesses. Members can assess their musical skills, compare scores with others, track their improvement over time, and get detailed statistics about their training process.
- Members can enter the free music theory school to study complete musical learning programs and courses, made by educators and experts from free curated content.
- Advanced interactive music theory tools such as Chord Analyzer, Progression Generator, and the Interactive Circle of Fifth, for a deeper understanding of music theory concepts.
- Helps musicians to build deep and meaningful relationships with each other. Members of the community can create professional and niche-specific spaces, discuss music-related topics, share their knowledge, and get advice and inspiration while learning and training.
Basic Membership is free and includes essential training and a limited daily workout. Pro Membership provides the full training program with all ear-training games, personalized workouts, focused practice, complete statistics, and other premium features. Pro membership costs $13.95 USD/month or $74.95 USD/year.
More information: ToneGym