Tonehammer has released Forgotten Voices: Francesca, a vocal library made from over a thousand different vocal phrases covering over 10 hours of material.
The singer, Francesca Genco, is a highly gifted female alto singer covering a variety of vocal textures from soft to powerful, crying and evocative type of vocals. Francesca has been singing and chanting for over 20 years and is one of the most respected shamanistic sound healers in the world. She has a wide repertoire of singing styles ranging from classical western to balkan and middle-eastern song traditions.
Forgotten Voices: Francesca features
- Logical categories for all phrase types, including:
- Chanting 1 & 2 (Dark, one note Gregorian types of chanting)
- Playful Chanting 1 & 2 (Lighter type of chanting with more variation)
- Slow Playful Chanting (Slower, yet lighther type of chanting)
- Flute Singing 1 (Airy whistle and singing combined. Human flute)
- Lonely Lullaby 1 (Dark, beautiful and eerie)
- Powerful 1 & 2(Epic/Ethnic, otherworldly type of vocals)
- Singing Beats (Non-tune based whistle beats)
- Slow, Dark and evocative 1 & 2 (Dark, Slow, Haunting type of vocals)
- Whispers and FX
- Intelligent editing and programming (off-set and time-stretch control)
- Extensive read me install, patch and hint documentation (.pdf) (download here)
- Listen exclusive interview w/ Francesca Genco / Singer (mp3 interview)
- 17 instrument patches, 825 samples, 840 MB installed, 531 MB .rar download
- Sample resolution: 44.1Khz/16Bit mono- and stereo .wav format
- Format(s): Kontakt 2 and .wav (note: Kontakt 3 requirement for bonus content)
Forgotten Voices: Francesca is available for download now for $89 USD.
Visit Tonehammer for more information and audio demos.