Toontrack has announced the Death Metal MIDI pack, a collection of drum grooves and fills performed by Cattle Decapitation drummer Dave McGraw.
Marking the first release in the 2017 Metal Month, the pack offers MIDI grooves of death metal drumming in its most raw and stark form, executed by a drummer at the vanguard of the international scene.
With extreme finesse and razor-sharp execution, drummer Dave McGraw steamrolls his way through this collection of MIDI like a battering ram.
Handling drumming duties in the death metal band Cattle Decapitation, he’s obliged to master anything from the heaviest and most basic of backbeats to the utmost in technical prowess – something that goes to show in this pack. Expect the entire range, from bombastic and ultra-heavy to savage tempos, hammering bass drums and blistering fills.
Death Metal MIDI features
- Drum grooves and fills inspired by extreme death metal music
- Performed by Dave McGraw (Cattle Decapitation).
- Approx. 400 individually played files.
- 4/4 in straight and/or swing feel.
- Tempos ranging from 88 BPM to 260 BPM.
- Song structure categorization (intro, verse, chorus, bridge, fills, etc.).
The MIDI pack is available for 25 EUR.