Toontrack has announced the release of the Doom/Core MIDI pack, a collection of drum grooves and fills inspired by doom, sludge and hardcore.
This marks the sixty-eighth individual title in Toontrack’s ever-growing line of drum MIDI and the third release of the company’s annual Metal Month campaign running every year in November.
The Doom/Core MIDI pack takes the crushing heaviness of doom and sludge and melds it with the ferocity and vigor of hardcore to form a cunning fusion of grooves for modern metal.
Performed by acclaimed Code Orange drummer Jami Morgan, this collection takes a toehold on not only his own band’s songs but just as much the spur of the moment.
In total, you get a broad collection of inventive drumming for use in any modern heavy rock or metal context. Expect anything from devastating heaviness to relentless aggression.
Doom/Core MIDI features
- Drum grooves and fills inspired by doom and hardcore music.
- Performed by Jami Morgan (Code Orange).
- 4/4 in straight and/or swing feel.
- Tempos ranging from 80 BPM to 200 BPM.
- Song structure categorization (intro, verse, chorus, bridge, fills, etc.)
The MIDI pack is available for 25 EUR.