Toontrack announced the release of the World Music EZkeys MIDI pack, a new MIDI collection for the EZkeys virtual instrument.
Just like every country and part of the world has its own language, art and expression, it also has its own musical identity. However, while we may struggle to understand words and diction, music knows no boundaries. It has the power to bridge any cultural heritage, age or gender and literally travel any distance. That’s the true beauty of music. It’s in the human fabric of us all and one of the few forms of unbridled expression we collectively can relate to.
With that as a starting point, the World Music EZkeys MIDI pack looks to all corners of the world. Expect the dramatic Arabic and Byzantine characteristics of the Middle East, the wistful melancholy of the Nordics as well as the enchanting harmonies of India, Balkan, Japan, Russia and West Africa. This collection of EZkeys MIDI is perfect as a foundational palette for any writer of commercial scores, for curious songwriters looking to venture outside of their tonal comfort zones and for anyone wanting to add a new flavor of harmony to their compositions.
With this pack, you literally have the world at your fingertips. Welcome to one of the most musically diverse collections of EZkeys MIDI yet.
World Music EZkeys MIDI features
- Piano/keyboard MIDI inspired by music associated with different parts of the world.
- West African, Middle Eastern, Celtic, Nordic, Balkan, “Bollywood,” Japanese, Peruvian and Russian styles included.
- 3/4 and 4/4 playing variations in straight feel with tempos ranging from 70 BPM to 123 BPM.
- Each region/style categorized in five unique themes.
- Performed by professional session player.
The MIDI pack is available for 25 EUR / $29 USD.
More information: Toontrack