Topten Software has released build 2068 of Cantabile 2.0, a VST host software for Windows.
Play VSTs, trigger media clips, instantly switch between songs, integrate with your existing hardware, control it all via MIDI and simply perform better.
Changes in Cantabile 2.0 Build 2068
- New – support for FLAC media files.
- New – support for shell plugins (ie: Waves plugins).
- New – support for non-edge triggered MIDI controller assignments.
- New – /stddpi command line switch to disable Cantabile’s hi-res monitor support.
- New – MIDI filter for translating After-Touch events to MIDI CC.
- New – CC Map MIDI Filter can now map to/from program change, pitch bend, and channel pressure.
- Enhancement – support for program numbers without an LSB number (eg: 10..23).
- Enhancement – to save media player snap setting.
- Enhancement – improvements to MIDI routing table to reduce stuck notes.
- Fixed – incorrectly scrolling to top of list when new item added.
- Fixed – MIDI routes not always sending target program number correctly.
- Fixed – large status panel not updating next song display.
- Fixed – popup menus obstructing underlying button.
- Fixed – not using SSE optimized sample conversion routine in some cases.
- Fixed – user-interface slow to respond when triggers with large Sysex data.
- Fixed – made the program number column in the set list window wider.
Cantabile for Windows is available $49 USD (Solo) / $139 USD (Performer). Cantabile Lite is a free download.
More information: Cantabile