DMG Audio has released TrackComp, a new compressor plugin that features five compressor units.
TrackComp includes DMG (digital compressor), E-channel (British console channel compressor), G-bus (British console bus compressor), 76D (Revision D FET compressor), and 2A (1960s valve and opto compressor).
TrackComp is a compressor designed for musicians, producers and mix engineers.
It has comparatively low CPU usage, zero latency, a streamlined workflow and features a collection of analogue and digital compressors.
- Realtime SPICE simulation of hardware units.
- Classic channel VCA, bus VCA, FET, Opto and Digital compression.
- Common hardware mods like Sidechain filter and Response.
- Quick, simple, ergonomic interface.
- Authentic end-to-end models with distortion and all.
- Digital compressor with variable curves based on Compassion.
- Classic compression sounds of the last 50 years.
- Controls to calibrate the plugin to match and replace hardware.
- Mac Retina support.
- Autolisten for configuring filters.
TrackComp for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is available for the intro price of £67 GBP.