VST Buzz has launched a new sale with 70% off on the Transgressor 2 transient designer plugin by Boz Digital Labs for the next two weeks.
“Transgressor 2” sets a new standard for transient design by combining transient shaping with two 4-band equalizers, giving you the unprecedented power to EQ attack and sustain individually.
Now you can craft the sound of your drums any way you want, whether it’s subtle enhancement or changing the sound of an entire kit, and more!
Transgressor 2 features
- Hybrid transient designer with two 3-band equalizers with selectable slopes.
- Gain controls let you boost or eliminate transients and sustain independently.
- Mix knob lets you adjust wet/dry signal.
- Adjustable transient detector lets you control sensitivity, eliminate false triggers from bleed.
- Internal or external sidechain control of detector.
- Sidechain EQ lets you dial in the frequencies that trigger the detector.
- Three sidechain modes with “listen” feature to monitor sidechain signal.
- Retrigger controls time between triggered events.
- A/B bank comparison.
- Factory presets to get you started.
Transgressor 2 is available in VST/VST3, AU, RTAS and AAX Native formats, priced only 39 EUR through March 31st, 2020 (regular 130 EUR). Prices ex. VAT where applicable.
More information: VST Buzz