Triple Spiral Audio has announced the release of Gh’nuhan, a new Kontakt instrument library that takes you on an ethnic and tribal journey through a collection of “imaginary” instruments, pad and textures.
The instruments and sounds in Gh’nuhan are created from a collection of recordings of woodwinds, snare and strings, mallets and all kinds of percussive instruments that are processed through various effects and processes to create new sounds.
The library contains 40 instruments in the categories Short, Sustain and Percussive and 20 Pads and Textures. Furthermore there are 15 multis created from the various instruments in the library.
- 1,400+ samples (48khz/24bit + watermarked).
- 2.75 GB (NCW compressed – 4.35 GB uncompressed).
- 60 NKI files (instruments, pads + textures).
- 15 NKM files (multis).
- Reverse function on all the instruments.
- 3x round robins on the short and percussive instruments.
- 5 effects controlled via main controller or seperate control on effects page (Filter, Imager, Chorus, Phaser and Flanger).
- ADSR controls (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release).
- Impulse Response Reverb.
Gh’nuhan for the full version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher is available for the intro price of 39.95 EUR until May 28th, 2019. The regular price is 55 EUR.
More information: Triple Spiral Audio