Tritik audio has announced a public beta of KrushPro, an extended version of the Krush bitcrusher plugin, with more fx, filters, modulations options and more.
KrushPro features a bitcrushing module with crunchy drive stage, bit depth and sample rate reduction. It also has a wavecrushing module that lets you explore new distortions and audio dislocations.
A flexible ring modulation and freq shifting module sets you tone apart, from subtle tremolo to sci-fi effects. You can build a rich spectrum with modulating signals constructed via additive synthesis.
All modulators are stereo, allowing you to create unheard effects by modulating parameters differently on the left and right channels. The routing is flexible and intuitive via color-coded menus and drag-n-drop.
KrushPro also features:
- 3 LFOs: Stereo output, 6 waveforms, host-syncable, extended frequency range.
- 2 Step Sequencers: 16 steps, 6 directions option, stereo mode, steps bypass switches, host-syncable.
- Envelope Follower to use the envelope of your input signal as a modulation signal.
- 3 Macros with drag-and-drop support and stereo output.
- Pre and Post-fx Filtering stages with more filtering combinations for creative distortions.
- 4 Filter types including new Bandpass and Comb filters. Improved LP and HP filters responses.
- Scalable high resolution interface.
- Dark & light UI theme options.
- Uncluttered user interface.
- Tooltips and preferences in English, French, Portuguese and Spanish.
- File based preset system.
- Access through menu or browser.
- Presets ‘freezer’ for safe recall.
- Copy/paste current state using the system clipboard.
KrushPro is available for an introductory price of 24 EUR (50% off regular). It comes in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats.
The beta version comes with a few preliminary factory presets only, as well as the presets of Krush converted to the KrushPro format.
More information: Tritik Audio