Tritik has announced the release of a new shimmer reverb plugin with a specialized reverberation algorithm and 3 tunable voices with feedback control for added flexibility.
Irid is a creative reverb plugin that excels at resplendent textures and shimmering ambiances.
Irid comes with more than 80 presets designed by Richard Devine, Emptyvessel, Audilepsy, and Tritik.
Thanks to its carefully designed Feedback, Size, and Diffusion controls, Irid’s reverberation processor is remarkably versatile. It can do anything from grainy delay-like effects to rich and lush sounding spaces. The 3 tunable voices – generated from the reverberated signal itself with two pitch shifters and a frequency shifter – allow for marvelous shimmer effects and beautiful harmonic textures, as well as dissonant and dark ambiances. Each voice features an output level control and a ‘reverse’ option for expanding the timbral possibilities by time-reversing the sound grains.
As with any Tritik plugin, the interface is fully scalable and compatible with high-resolution screens. Also, the control layout is organized in an intuitive and uncluttered way, making Irid very easy to use.
- 3 tunable voices with independent output levels and ‘reverse’ modes.
- Two pitch shifters (-1 octave to +2 octaves).
- Frequency shifter (-100 Hz to +2000 Hz).
- Versatile and transparent reverberation algorithm.
- Freeze function.
- Pre-delay with host-sync option.
- Modulation and Width controls.
- Low-cut and high-cut filter section.
- Fully resizable high-resolution interface.
Tritik Irid is available now for EUR 49, with a special introductory price of EUR 29 until July 31st, 2020. It comes in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats.
More information: Tritik