TSE Audio has released version 2.3 of TSE X50, an amp effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
The X50 is a digital emulation of a famous US guitar amp. Because two almost similar amps were made both red channels are modeled. The green channel is modeled after the first amp.
Changes in TSE X50 v2.0
- New plugin that will be expandable with future enhancements, such as amps, pedals, rack units, etc.
- Redesigned user interface for better workflow.
- Customizable and completely redesigned pedal board.
- Added a new IR pack from Kalthallen Cabs.
- Completely new and redesigned Dual IR loader with EQ filters.
- New customizable fx rack.
- Mac is now supported in 32-bit as well.
- 32/64-bit AU/VST support (AAX later this fall).
- Overall better CPU efficiency.
- Improved X50 modeling further.
- Every processing stage is bypassable.
- Input learn function can target passive pickups.
The plug-in is available for purchase for 29.99 EUR. The v2.3 update is a free upgrade for all 2.0/2.0.1 registered users.